At Janus & Stone, P.C, we zealously represent clients in criminal, family and traffic cases in courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Prior to the founding of Janus & Stone, P.C., Taylor B. Stone practiced law with his mentor, Murray J. Janus, at Bremner, Janus & Stone in Richmond. Janus, a graduate of Dartmouth College and the University of Virginia School of Law, groomed Stone into a highly seasoned trial lawyer.
In his 50 years practicing law, Janus collected numerous awards and served as an officer in many local and national law associations, including:
- President, National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- President, Richmond Bar Association
- President, Richmond Criminal Bar Assocation
- President, John Marshall Inn of Court
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Board of Criminal Lawyers
- Named among Best Lawyers of America, 25 consecutive years
- Top Criminal Defense Lawyer, Virginia’s Legal Elite
Following Janus’ passing in 2013, Stone founded Janus & Stone, P.C., retaining his mentor’s name in his honor. Stone continues this tradition of excellence in representing clients in criminal, family and traffic cases. He has followed in Janus’ footsteps with a number of awards and honors to his name.